Thursday 17 May 2012

Fail Hijaber :p

hey there bloggie~ today is holiday and i spend my holiday in my grandpa's house._. it was........ a little bit boring but its okay :3 actually today i want to watch The Avengers with my friend, but she was canceled it T_T

see it on my post here ------> http://dartzroom.blogspot.com/2012/05/sumpah-njelei.html <----------------- :3

today i found my aunt's HIJAB SCRAF inside her........................ lemari baju *i dont know what it is in english please tell me lol -____- xD*
i know im not supposed to open her lemari pakaian but i already ask her permosion ~(^^~) so its okay._.

i tried to wear it by my self but i never wear that before, so it turns like this -______-
check it out ~(^^~)

 the last photo looks weird -__-

 like this one :3

 like this one too :3

i like the effect but i dont like my face there ^ -_- 


okay so thats it xD btw i use webcam toy to take that pictures. if you want to emm.. use anothere webcam applications, you can try this list : 


wish it help you :3
btw, if there is something wrong in my post, im doing typo or i use the wrong verb lol ._. please contact me or comment on this post.__. thankyaah xD
sorry i forgot to mention something._. i edit the photo again after i use an effect in webcam toy, i use Meitu Photoeditor, you can download it on google ~(^^~)

7 comments:

Norafifah Roshman said...

what is the model of the camera? :)
i really love it :D nice photo babeh.

Ratri Sekar~ said...

@Norafifah Roshman : (i delete my first comment._.) I use the webcam in my laptop :D btw thanks xD but in that picture, i hold some camera, its Nikon D70 :D its just for property._.

bila (beneran lho ini) (kelogout) said...

lemari pakaian itu bahasa inggrisnya closet kak .___.v
eaaa, unyuuynuu

adele said...

kak.. bahasa inggrisnya lemari itu wardrobe.. atau enggak closet -__-

inezdiva said...

hihihi unyumunyu dek :D

Norafifah Roshman said...

nice babeh :D i am using nikon d90 :P wew. i love nikon! i am nikon~

Ratri Sekar~ said...

@bila : aa makasih xD oh iya closet._. aku bingung antara wardrobe sama closet._. ternyata sama (?)

@unyu (?) : oh iya xD sebenernya aku tau cuman aku bingung.__. wardrobe itu isinya apa lemarinya._.makasih yaa :3

@mbak inez : aa makasih mbak xD

@Norafifah Roshman : thanks again >< oh really? :o wew cool :D mee too ;)