Wednesday 11 April 2012

Just a few unfocus streetlight called bokeh._.

*hopeless title._.*
interuption! this post is supposed to publish last night, but i forget to move the picture from my dad's camera lol -_- so i post it this morning._.

first photo blog tonight._.
i take this picture few weeks ago when i was on the way to my grandpa's house._.
FYI, now i feeling so GALAU (-_____-), okey that is AWKWARD-_- it wasn't saturday night and i already feel galau *opoto-_-*.  and i think this photograph is match with my feelings._. *eaaaa*

BUT I ENJOY THIS GALAU BYTHEWAY ~(^^~) i think it is the BEST NIGHT EVER :* why? i chat my "uhum" (?) last night and he replied ~(^^~) aaa so happy :333 i know i supposed to damn move on -_- but yea i dont know, maybe later  :p *-___________-*

so, okey just go to look at my photograph._.

bokeh effect 




em.. okay then._. i like my photograph ~(^^~) *-_-*. and also i like my watermark, so if you wanna share this picture, dont EVEN THINK TO DELETE MY WATERMARK, and go add some credits._.


bye ~(^^~)

thanks to my dad's SLR, photoshop, and photoscape.

5 comments:

Anisa Fira said...

keren raaaat :3

Kartika said...

ECIEH RATRI JATUH CINTA SAMA COWOK YA? xD *-_-

Ratri Sekar~ said...

@mbak fira : aaa makasiih T_T itu abal banget :p
@kak lettha : -_- enggak :p itu lawasan :p

Patricia Hoo said...

ajarin bikin bokeh, Ratt :O

Ratri Sekar~ said...

*lagi ngajarin* :D