Thursday 12 April 2012

When i upset i eat cupcakes

okey, the title doesnt make any sence -_- just wanna do a NIGHT post again ~(^^~) still with GALAU feelings in me._. *eaak-_-*

but its not about boys, its all about friend._. okay i dont wanna talk to much, im feeling really cherrybelle terrible right know._. cause i was read something hurt ._. okay thats TO MUCH._.

uhm.. just wanna share my cupcakes <3 photo. i love eating cupcakes, specially when im upset. and thanks god there are a good cupcakes store near my house._. i like every single taste of cupcakes.

so here it is.

i eat  almost all of it that time._.

wanna eat more T_T

okay thats it and bye (?!) -__-

p/s : still with same rules, if you wanna share my photograph dont forget to ADD CREDIT and dont remove the WATERMARK ~(^^~)

thanks to my dad's SLR, photoshop, and photoscape.

6 comments:

M A H A R D I N I said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa bagiii :(

Aulia Septiya said...

Ratri maruk :p

Anisa Fira said...

ati ati gendut lho rat :p

Lindaap said...

iler netes...........

Altha Edwita said...

yaampun betapa enak nya kue itu T_T

Ratri Sekar~ said...

@semuanya : kenapa kalian random sekali...................................................................................................................................................................................*dankemudianhening*