Wednesday 11 April 2012

Welkum :3



welcome dears :3
just want to make some "opening entries" for my

BRAND NEW PHOTOBLOG :3

hope you enjoy your visits here._. and come back again._. and em..
okay i think its fail.

OKAY! so, why i make this awkward blog?._. emm.. just iseng (?) and try something neww :3
actually, im not good at photography at all._. ( okay true, yesterday i cant turn on the timer on my dad's SLR-_-), buttt~~ i just like to borrow my dad's old camera and take some awkward picture._.

I LIKE AWKWARD :3 #SKIP-_-

so... emm.. just drop by here anytime you want~ and try to enjoying my picture._.

and once more! i dont know i think my picture is not good, but i think its not too bad too (?) to (?) get stole by SOMEBODY. so, if you want to re-share my photograph, just dont forget to


you can use my PERSONAL BLOG link or this photoblog link._. its up to you but just PROMISE to credit me.

okay, then.. em..

oh yea (?), the header and the theme is 100% my hand made, so you better watch B) *ea-_-*
and bytheway, the header is one of my photograph :3 that is one of my dool in my room, isnt it cute?

and then, i want to tell you what tools did i use to make this little photoblog things._. and also for my photograph,

i use :


*terrible :p*

okey! emm.. so thats it._. i dont know what to say -__________- BYE :D

p/s : oke ini awkward banget -_____- AKU NGGAK LANCAR BASA INGGRISS T____T

No comments: